I think you could reach out to Admissions to notify them of your situation. However, to be completely frank, I would think the most likely response would be that they are not able yet to make a final decision regarding your candidacy. My logic is as follows:
I assume that, if they were ready to admit you at this stage, they would likely have told you already. It is unlikely much has changed over the weekend. If this is true, then the best response you could get would be that AdCom is keeping you on the waiting list, still. If you needed to force a decision, now, it would likely result in non-acceptance.
So, what does this mean? I guess you should consider whether or not it is worth risking losing the employment opportunity for the chance that you might be admitted at a later point in time (the probability of which I would guess is relatively low). To me, that is the key question to answer, now.